Dear Valued Shogun Restaurant Guests,
First and foremost, we want to express our sincere concern for everyone who has been impacted by the coronavirus (COVID-19). Shogun Restaurant wants to assure you that your safety and our staff members remain top priorities. We are doing our best to ensure your health when you visit any of our Shogun Restaurants and wanted to share with you what actions' we've taken.
* We are following closely with the guidelines of the Center for Disease Control (CDC), California state and local health agencies.
* We are increasing the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting all areas of our restaurants- waiting area, restrooms, dining areas, bar areas, door knobs, menus and everywhere.
* We are offering individually wrapped chopsticks and straws upon request
* We urge all guests to use our hand sanitizing dispensers located throughout the restaurant to sanitize hands or wash hands with soap for at least 20 seconds or more.
* We are offering individually wrapped chopsticks, straws or disposable utensils upon request.
* We enforce our suppliers or delivery personnel to follow the rules and recommendations mandated by the local health department and CDC.
* As for our staff members, informative meetings are done on a daily basis to keep them informed of all ongoing developments, usages of gloves is now mandatory while handling raw products, implementation of daily body temperature monitoring is part of a new mandatory safety procedures to ensure everyone's safety.
* New customer seating system, as part of safety procedures Shogun Restaurant Group has implemented a new system which consists of leaving as much space as possible between groups to provide some personal space.
We thank you very much for your continuous patronage and look forward to serving you.
Shogun Restaurant Group.